- 19000.00 - 400000.00 INR
Owing to profound domain knowledge, we have become an eminent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Watering Vacuum Pump. These products are highly acclaimed in the market for their durability, high rust resistance and fine finish. Complying with the industry quality standards, our pumps are manufactured employing latest technology and prime-grade materials. With the help of our freight and carriage personnel, we assure secure shipment of these pumps at customersÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢ premises in a time bound manner. Moreover, our Watering Vacuum Pump can be easily installed and requires less maintenance.
- Less space requirement
- Hassle-free performance
- High operational efficiency
- Robust construction
Two Stage Watering Vacuum Pump
- Entrained liquid drops, Condensible vapors, or occasional slugs of liquid can be handled without damage to the pump or significant effect on capacity. In the case of vapors, the pump can also serve as a condenser.
- No lubricant or oil is required within the pump itself. Thus the air or other discharge gases are not contaminated. The liquid which forms the ring (usually water) serves both as a sealant and a pumping media.
- A wide selection of materials and seal liquids can be used when corrosive gases and vapors are being pumped.
- The pumps contain no metal parts that rub against each other. Packing glands and bearings are accessible from the outside. There is no clearance volume and the pumping action is smooth and uniform (non-pulsating). The only moving part is a balanced impeller which reduces noise and vibration. This means lower foundation, installation and service costs.
- The pump can be provided with partial liquid recycle, closed loop liquid operation, automatic control and other features.
- Mechanical seals can be provided as an option.
- Small entrained solid will pass through the pump. However, abrasive particles, will result in reduce pump life.
- Each pump is performance tested prior to shipment.
Wide choice of Materials
Standard material of construction is cast iron with semi steel rotor. Shaft material is stainless steel for model LM-15 to LM-75, large size are carbon steel with brass of stainless steel shaft sleeves for wetted parts. Alternate combination materials are available for special applications.
Some specific Applications
- Draining paper webs.
- Saturating insulation materials, wood and textiles.
- Evacuation condensers and piping
- Priming pumps
- Evaporation acids, blood and milk.
- Drying resins, paints and chemicals.
- Convening wheat, sugar and chemical products.
- Lifting and transporting wood and plates.
Motor H.P.Vacuum Pumps
Pump Speed R.P.M
Water Consumption Ltr/min
Two Stage Watering Vacuum Pump
- Max. Vacuum Achieve : 725 mm.Hg.
- Capacity : 80M3/ Hr to 500 M3/Hr
- Recommended Motor : 5 HP to 20 HP
- Material of Conts : C.I Partial Bronze (GBZ) , Partial S.S, S.S, Rubber lined, And other on demand
- Sealing Water Temp. : 30ÃÆÃâÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã Â¡ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ°C.
- Drive : Direct Coupled
- Larger capacity Pumps Available upon request.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- As per client requirements Per Day
- 10-15 Days
- Wooden Boxes
- All India
Plot no-348, Road no 7, Kathwada, G.I.D.C, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India